Safeguarding & Support
Dudley Academies Trust Safeguarding & Support
If you are a parent or carer and have an urgent safeguarding concern, please contact Mr Paul Townsend, Senior Inclusion Officer at Dudley Academies Trust. You can contact Mr Townsend via emailing email@example.com or telephoning 07824 583068.
For any other safeguarding matters, please contact the academy Designated Safeguarding Officer or a member of the safeguarding team (details found under the Contact area of the website). The academy Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy can be found under the About > Statutory Information > Policies & Documents area of the website.
Below you will find safeguarding and support resources and guidance, which you may find helpful.
If you or someone you know is at risk of harm or abuse, you can report it in the following ways
- Tell a family member or adult that you trust
- Contact your local Children’s Services:
- If you live in Dudley ring 0300 555 0050 or after 17.00 hrs 0300 555 8574
- If you live in Sandwell ring 0121 569 3100
- If you live in Wolverhampton ring 01902 555 392 or after 17.00 hrs 01902 552 999
- If you live in Birmingham ring 0121 303 1888 or after 17.00 hrs 0121 675 4806
- If you need help in an emergency call 999 and ask for the Police
National Online support
You can access a wide range of help, support and guidance from any of the approved sites listed below
Local Online support
- Local Authority Educational Psychology Community Support flyer
- West Midlands Violence Reduction Unit (WMVDU) - Guidance and Resources
For any further information relating to the above content, please contact our Senior Inclusion Officer, Paul Townsend via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.