Topic: The Geography of Science (Climate Change)
Lesson 1-Evidence of Climate change in the UK
· Watch the following class clip:
· Complete the table showing the different evidence supporting the occurrence of climate change in the UK.
· Consider the different evidence you have heard about and what the different experts said about the reliability of the data. Rank the three different types of data, 1 being the most reliable and 3 being the least.
· Which do you believe is the strongest evidence for climate change in the UK? Justify your choice.
Lesson 2-Climate Change research
· Carry out some independent research into evidence of climate change in the UK and globally.
· Can you find another four pieces of evidence to support that climate change is happening?
· Complete the quiz to check your learning:
Human causes of climate change