Why Beacon Hill Academy?
Why choose Beacon Hill?
As part of Dudley Academies Trust, we benefit from:
- Support from a team of Outstanding Practitioners – teachers who are experts in their subjects who work with our teachers and your children
- Help with recruiting exceptional teaching staff
- Shared best practice in the classroom
- Shared resources
- Shared learner support
- An excellent Careers programme
- Investment in our buildings, IT and facilities
- The latest available learning technologies
- A tried and tested model of how to improve behaviour and motivate learners
- The resources and expertise of Dudley College of Technology
In addition, Beacon Hill Academy offers:
- All the benefits of being a large school, with a strength and depth of teaching staff and extensive learner support services
- Large school grounds and playing fields,
- New computers and a new IT network
- Collaborative Learning in the classrooms, so that every learner joins in, gains confidence and learns from the children around them, as well as the teacher
- A big emphasis on rewarding effort and achievement, with weekly and termly celebrations of what our learners have done
- A broad range of extra-curricular clubs, teams, activities and trips
- An academy with a mission to give each, individual learner a choice of ways forward in life.