Dudley Council Awareness Sessions
Please see the below message from Dudley Council.
The Parenting Team have developed a series of workshops in partnership with Here4Youth and First Class Foundation youth charity. The sessions last ninety minutes to two hours, and cover:
- School exclusions and the risks
- Drug awareness what parents need to know
- Your rights in the law
- Signs of grooming, exploitation
- County lines
- Why young people carry weapons, gangs
- Looking after yourself as a parent
- And much more
You can book on to any of the sessions by contacting email@example.com or 07827873377.
Please find the programme attached, and the flyer with October’s sessions.