Uniform & Suppliers
Last updated: 02/07/21
As per the Chief Executive welcome letter, we can confirm that Year 7 learners will be gifted a blazer and tie as a way of welcoming them into our Trust. In addition, we are delighted to confirm that our Year 11 learners will receive their free tie alongside our Student Leaders in September. Learners are also gifted their yearly planner during the first week of term.
- PE Kit is available from Surridge Sport. Please order online via their website www.surridgesport.com/beaconhillacademy. The minimum requirement for PE Kit is a branded Polo Shirt and Shorts with plain black socks. Other branded items are available from the Surridge webshop, alternatively plain black items are accepted as an alternative.
- Ties are available directly from the academy at £4 per tie.
- Planners are available directly from the academy at £4 per planner (if the original planner that is gifted, free of charge by the academy is lost).
- Blazers are available from two suppliers:
- A Oakes Ltd, Churchill Shopping Centre, Dudley, 01384 255 600 (for Years 7 to 11).
- Crested Schol Wear, Churchill Shopping Centre, Dudley 01384 918 330 and also available to order online from www.crestedscholwear.co.uk (for Years 8 to 11). Important: Please note that we are in the final stages of contractual agreements with Crested School Wear therefore, the date for ordering to commence is to be confirmed.
We can confirm that our Year 7 blazer supplier for 2021/22 will be A Oakes Ltd. We want the process for parents and carers to obtain their items to be as easy as possible therefore, our anticipated timeline for this is outlined below.
From Friday 2nd July until Sunday 11th July 2021 parents and carers can submit an order for their child’s blazer (one per learner) via the following Microsoft Forms link:
It is important that all orders are made as soon as possible. This will help our supplier ensure your order is processed in a timely manner and delivered to the academy, ready for the new academic year. To complete this form, you will need to know your child's chest size and height. To measure the chest size, place a tape around your child’s chest, under the arms and measure at the fullest part. Sizing will be in inches and available from sizes 28 to 48. A visual can be seen via the A Oakes Ltd website alternatively, you may wish to visit A Oakes Ltd, Dudley to view sample blazers. Please give attention to the size you order; returns will only be considered provided that the blazer has not been worn. Orders can only be placed via the above Microsoft Forms link.
Ties will also be provided free of charge to Year 7 learners during summer school or during the first week of term. Parents and carers can order PE Kit through our online supplier, Surridge Sport as outlined above. We strongly encourage ordering early to avoid potential supply delays in the last days of the summer holiday. All other uniform requirements are outlined in the Parent/Carer Guide 2021. This can be accessed via the academy website under Parents Carers > Parent/ Carer Guide.
Should you have any queries or provide any additional information, please contact us by emailing [insert email].
Please note we also upload transition letters and information to the Why Choose Us? > Welcome to Year 7 and Parents & Carers area of the website.